Love, the strongest emotion of human existence which is the essence of life. The dreams never ask to compromise with love or vice versa. The love in any form in life is an integral part to support the dreams and should empower us to move ahead in our journey of life. If love in any form is not supportive then one needs to look within and decide the way forward in the journey of life.
– Jogindar Rohilla.
Jogindar Rohilla (Jogi), More of a dreamer, learner, leader, reader, traveller, explorer and changemaker than just being an IT professional. @Dreams is his debut novel.
@Dreams is a journey of three youngsters about finding ways to achieve their dreams in college. It’s a story of love, laughter, friendship, struggle, inspiration and lifelong learning. It unfolds the maze of life through learning therapy to transform life in the direction of dreams.
Let’s Chat With The Author:
First of all congratulations to you for @Dreams. Your book is inspiring the young generation and readers are loving this. This is really an inspirational novel.
Q. How would describe your book, @Dreams for those who haven’t read it yet?
– Thank you, Shubham ! As more and more people are coming up with transformational review of the book, I would advise every dreamer to read @Dreams to achieve his dreamsThe path to dreams isn’t easy and @Dreams will be a constant source of inspiration. It can be an important milestone in the journey of life.
Q. What inspired you to become an author and how did the idea for this book come in your mind?
– Since childhood I got this habit of reading from my home which turned me into an avid reader. I started writing short stories and poems in college. The idea of novel came into my mind when I realized that I had a story to share with the world.
Q. How is your journey form being an IT professional to an author? Any publishing struggle?
– The journey from an IT professional to an author is life changing. I came to know about different aspects of my existence. Initially when I started writing then I didn’t even think that it will be turned into a book. I checked out few publishers and finalize one to get self published. I believe that self publishing is the future.
Q. From your bio, it seems you’re an all-rounder. What will you say about it?
– I love to explore all possibilities in life. Life is one and we must live it fully in all aspects so I seek to maximize my potential in all possible areas.
Q. What do you read mostly? And, when do you read or write, in free time or have you fixed some time for this?
– I read poetry, short stories and fiction books. I need reading which can change my perspective towards life in one way or the other. There isn’t any particular time to read or write. I write whenever I have this muse to write.
Q. I am deeply motivated by the words in your book. Do you remember any book that motivated you the most?
– I am happy to know that the words of @Dreams motivated you in your life. The Alchemist is one of the most inspiring books for me.
Q. For most of the people, their dream changes with time and they find it difficult to stick to one. What will you tell them?
– If the dream keeps on changing then I would say that that’s not the actual dream. A dream is something which takes away the sleep of nights…which keeps on inspiring the person to move ahead inspite of the happenings of life. Make a dream your life, stick to it and give your best and success will not be far. Passion, enthusiasm and hard work are needed to make a dreams live. If one continues to change the dream then it will lead to nowhere as hard work doesn’t have any alternative.
Q. I think some dreams inspire us and guide us to better future. But does it matter how big your dream is?
– Every single dream matters. The bigger impossible dream, the better it is as it will unfold your own capabilities in an amazing way.
Q. There’s a quote in the book.
“Love will never ever stop you to achieve your dreams. Enjoy the journey of fulfilling your dreams with someone you love.”
May you please describe these lines for those who want to accomplish their dreams but compromising with love?
– Love – the strongest emotion of human existence which is the essence of life. The dreams never ask to compromise with love or vice versa. The love in any form in life is an integral part to support the dreams and should empower us to move ahead in our journey of life. If love in any form is not supportive then one needs to look within and decide the way forward in the journey of life.
Q. Your inspiration? – Life
Q. Your message for readers and aspiring writers?
– Readers and writers – both are the most important breed of life. I read somewhere that we all are readers, it’s just that some of us didn’t find the perfect book yet. All the readers and writers must continue reading and writing. Their existence is important in the world.
– Lots more coming up in life – Reading, writing, traveling, startup, social venture and lots more.
Q. You’ve dedicated this book to your dear father. What was his reaction when @Dreams reached to him?
– Aah! What an irony of life! I dedicated this book to my father and got it published in hurry to show him who was struggling with last stage cancer those days. It was disheartening to realize that when I got the book in my hand, my father had already taken his last journey. So physically he couldn’t see the book but I am sure that he must be witnessing it all from some eternal space.
Q. What is life according to you?
– Life is beautiful …an endless journey to explore more and learn more. We all must make world a better place to live for all.
Q. At last I would like to ask that who first called you “Jogi”, or it is your nick name from childhood?
– Hahaha – Jogi is the nickname from childhood. I have heard more of Jogi than Joginder.
Wonderful questions and I love answering them. Thanks Shubham !
Thank you so much sir for sharing your previous time with me. It’s nice talking with you. Keep motivating us. Best Wishes.
Thanks friends for being with us and reading this chat with Joginder Rohilla.